The Long View of Identity
The Long View of Identity - good article by Andy Oram in June 2006 with views on privacy, trust, anonymity, 3rd parties, reputation from the Identity Mashup conference at Harward Law Berkman Center.
- Identity's Two Faces
- The Urgency of a Positive Holistic Identity
- Your Transactional Identity?
- The Compartmentalized Ideal
- Centralized Identity, Like It or Not
- Identity: It's Not Your Own
- Managing Authority
- Privacy and Data Control
- Security, Trust, and Liability
- Persistence and Ownership
- Secure Data Exchange: Another Choke Point for Identity
- Solutions: User-Centric Identity
- Or Does Society Own Your Identity?
- The Building Blocks of Identity
- Anonymity: The Starting Point for Identity
- Aids To Trusted Third Parties
- Alternatives To Trusted Third Parties
- Identity and Reputation
- Identity: The Long View
Identity is something I will cover in more detail and something I've been following for a long time without signs of any magic bullets but interesting developments in the "Web 2.0 era"